2. Art is good for me and I can learn how to draw and paint. I always liked art to draw pictures and create stuff from thing. I can help others adn get my work doe sometimes if I have time to. One of the things in art we did is the great apes portraits. It was fun drawing a ape that we chose out. Right now were doing the trash kids which I think is going to be fun.
3. Music has been really fun for me. We have been learning how to play the xylophone. We learned about three songs already. We learned songs too. Like Christmas songs and Civil war songs. Well one Civil war song. We do Music ace too. Which is learning notes on the piano and beats.
4. P.E. has always been fun for me. I like sports. I can play the sports and be fun for me to do. Its fun to do new sports that I didn't know it was a sport. But not all of them.
5. Counseling has been fun like the time when we did the telephone game but with a story. I learned how to tell Mr.Daw if I get black mail. I also learned what to do if I get bullied or I see someone get bullied.
1. I feel that I am doing good in math because I can do math problems and finish them with out difficulty, but not all of them. The math exemplars are hard sometimes , but not all the time. The showing and not telling I can do and explain why and how. did do showing and not telling in my writing, so I think I accomplished that. I reread the things I write to myself and it sometimes made sense, but if it didn't I would make it so it would. I can say I'm doing well in write for the goals. I wrote lots of stories in the year, so I made the writing goals all accomplished.
2. I feel like i'm doing good in reading with Mrs.Zak. I can read in chunks which is reading part by part and not like adn sentence in one second. I did all the goals with Mrs.Zak. I did the main story and talked about it. I discussed different point of views. I discussed the plot, character, and ideas in the book. I talked what the side ideas were. I completed the goals for reading I made.
3. Math is important for my learning. I can feel that I am doing well in math. I check if my answer makes sense or not for the problems I do. I recheck my answer in calculation in my head and I write it to make sure its right or not. I can do math boxes, because its review of what we did or what we did a long time ago. So for the math I accomplished the goals.
I have gained to know the nouns better and when to use them in writing like 'The cat ran around the house.' The cat is a noun and the house is a noun.
2. Explain how this has helped you in your reading or writing.
3. Explain what the difference is between a common noun and a proper noun.
Writing Self Assessment
1. What do I notice about myself as a writer as I read through my work?I noticed that I sometimes see errors in my writing, but other people sometimes see a lot. But that's only like once or twice.
2. How have I changed as a writer so far?
I learned when and where to put the commons, periods, and question marks.
I spell the words right, I write stories that make sense, and I know when to start a new paragraph.
4. What are some things I want to get stronger at as a writer?
When should I use different words like instead of I its my.
I like to write about fiction stuff. I would write random stuff like 'There was a kid named Jake' that and stuff.
I liked playing it because it was fun and it helped me with learning factors.
Explain how making an array might help someone find factors of a number.
It would help because you can find factors in numbers like 60. There is a lot of factors in 60.
Look back through journal pages 2-28. What activity or lesson did you enjoy most in this unit and what did you learn from it.
I enjoyed learning the math games. It helped me learn factors.
I like doing math, but I need help with problem stories. I sometimes don't get them. For a times questions I do partial quotients. I'm not that good at division. Unit 4 is about division. It was still fun learning about division. We played games and math problems with division. It was a good unit, but not the best.