Student -Led Conference

1. Chinese Studies has been interesting for me. I learned a few words from last year to this year. Although I had a better teacher last year, she had been ok. I can work and help others with chinese. She is very serious to us and sometimes she has to yell and that is very interrupting. She is not as good as last year. Although both of them haven't been good with me.

2. Art is good for me and I can learn how to draw and paint. I always liked art to draw pictures and create stuff from thing. I can help others adn get my work doe sometimes if I have time to. One of the things in art we did is the great apes portraits. It was fun drawing a ape that we chose out. Right now were doing the trash kids which I think is going to be fun.

3. Music has been really fun for me. We have been learning how to play the xylophone. We learned about three songs already. We learned songs too. Like Christmas songs and Civil war songs. Well one Civil war song. We do Music ace too. Which is learning notes on the piano and beats.

4. P.E. has always been fun for me. I like sports. I can play the sports and be fun for me to do. Its fun to do new sports that I didn't know it was a sport. But not all of them.

5. Counseling has been fun like the time when we did the telephone game but with a story. I learned how to tell Mr.Daw if I get black mail. I also learned what to do if I get bullied or I see someone get bullied.
Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment