Writing Self Assessment

Writing Self Assessment

1. What do I notice about myself as a writer as I read through my work?

I noticed that I sometimes see errors in my writing, but other people sometimes see a lot. But that's only like once or twice.

2. How have I changed as a writer so far?

I learned when and where to put the commons, periods, and question marks.

3. What are three things I do well as a writer?

I spell the words right, I write stories that make sense, and I know when to start a new paragraph.

4. What are some things I want to get stronger at as a writer?

When should I use different words like instead of I its my.

5. What is my favorite piece, and what are the things I love about it?

I like to write about fiction stuff. I would write random stuff like 'There was a kid named Jake' that and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment